Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, September 17, 2007

Open Letter Blog Post Series Addressing

To All Those Drunk Driving Incident Victims


Hereby I venture into publishing my “Open Letter Blog Post Series” in which I will be addressing all those involved, affected victims who had fallen into drunk driving and most importantly its accidents as many as I can that I read in the news.

I totally agree that drunk driving is the most notorious and despicable among the alcohol problems. It not alone endangers the drunk drivers but most importantly in turn they endanger public life. Without warning they can bring sudden and tragic end or total devastations on thousands of other peoples lives. Most terribly its killing of those hundreds of innocents! As it leave absolutely no second chance compared with other alcoholism problems.

By the way, here I have an alternative perspective to offer that is fundamentally different from the conventional drunk driving viewpoints. In my perspective I basically see that the drunk driver is as well is a tragic victim of the drunk driving incidence primarily caused by the authorities by their irresponsible licensing of the high alcohol content drinks named the Standard Alcohol Drinks, which are extremely dangerous to human consumption as it can potentially lead them into excessive alcohol consumptions and cause almost all those incidents of drunks and most importantly their drunk driving and its accidents! I have explained this matter extensively in my so many posts in this blog.

Valerian Texeira
Alcoholics Curewell

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home